Not Just a Pretty Interface: Why Your CRM Must Be Intuitive [INFOGRAPHIC]
CRM implementations are on the rise, but adoption rates are lagging behind; often, end-users cite ‘the system being hard to use’ as the reason.
Investing in a new CRM but convinced nobody will use it?
You probably need to change your company culture... ask yourself...
- Are you ready for CRM?
- Are your people adaptable and willing to change?
- Do your employees realise this is not just a management tool for reports - it’s for everyone?
- Do employees realise that, in order for this to be successful, everyone must use it - and no one should go back to spreadsheets?
Make sure the CRM you choose has an intuitive interface
- And half the battle is won
- Add in easy integration with other systems and you're nearly there!
- Don’t be one of the 75% of companies where only 55% of users actually use the CRM
Don’t wait until it’s too late
- Get buy-in from the start
- Let them know what’s in it for them
Give them some stats. Here’s some for you:
- Existing customers are 120% more likely to buy again - treat them well!
- New customers cost five times more than existing customers
- Emails sent to engaged customers convert 75% better
Don’t go it alone
- Get end-users involved at the evaluation stage
- Let them play, give feedback and choose what works for them
- If it’s not intuitive, it won’t get used
Training and change management are key. Don’t just leave them to it... or they won’t do it!